|Serving for two|
Ingredients (there is no exact proportion, cook according to portion you serve)
Salt and Pepper
1. Prepare for the marinate first : in a small bowl, combine dijon mustard and italian seasoning, enough to cover your salmon. Add salt and black pepper. Cover with cling wrap and leave it in the fridge until you ready to cook.
2. Meanwhile, you can prepare your side, mashed potato. Peel the potatoes and cut in medium size, then pop them in a pot filled with cold salted water. Cook them until soft when you can easily part the potato with fork, about 20mins. When potatoes are done, strain the water and covered the pot with tea towel for 5mins, so it can absorb the steam.
3. Mashed to potato with masher (or fork), add room temperature butter and milk, combine them well. Season with oregano, salt and pepper to your taste. Mashed potato done.
4. Preheat your grill skillet, add olive oil. Grill the fish on medium heat until desired doneness. Do not overcook or it will be dry and unpalatable. Salmon is done when it feels firm when pressed gently with the back of fork. If you like your skin crispy, turn the salmon to skin side on the skillet and hold it with spatula for about 2-3mins.
5. While your salmon is almost done, add asparagus on the side, season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 3-4mins, stirring often, until the spears turn bright green. Remove salmon and asparagus from heat. Serve it immediately.